California Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Mission Viejo
The attorneys at Sorkin Law Group have been successfully protecting your legal rights through counseling, mediation, arbitration, trial and/or litigation for decades. We strive for fairness and aggressive representation for all our clients. Legal representation from our attorneys is unparalleled.
His knowledge and insight is unmatched. The attorneys at Sorkin Law Group are excellent negotiators. We fight for the rights of our clients.
A personal injury relates to any physical or emotional injury caused by the carelessness, recklessness or intentional harm of another individual or organization. If you’ve been injured in a car accident or have been harmed by someone else’s neglect, consulting with a personal injury lawyer will be one of the most significant choices anyone can make. A personal injury lawyer will advise you of the various legal choices available to you in protecting your rights and obtaining damages for ones injury.
California Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Mission Viejo
Personal Injury Cases – Sorkin Law Group handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Auto Accident – Our firms auto accident lawyers work with reconstruction consultants, economists, researchers, medical specialists, bio-mechanics as well as with forensic advisers that will be essential to accurately assess the way in which your car accident took place and what you are entitled for your pain and suffering.
- Bicycle Accident – The sooner you get a bike accident attorney, the better your court case. You need expert lawyers to get involved in investigating your bicycle accident claim and help you prepare for settlement or even trial. The faster we get going, the better likelihood you will receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Birth Injury – Our medical malpractice birth injury team is committed to assisting families obtain the compensation they need to pay for therapy, nursing care, medicines, durable equipment, special help, adaptive therapy and advanced electronic devices to aid families deal with the tremendous needs brought about by a catastrophic neonatal injury.
- Brain Injury – Most traumatic brain injuries are moderate and might cause a concussion. Brain injuries sustained in auto accidents, however, are generally more serious and result in a hospital stay. If your loved one has sustained a brain injury due to the negligence of someone else, you need to contact an attorney right away to understand your rights and become informed of the compensation you are entitled for past, present and future medical expenses.
- Burn Injury – Burn injury is seen by medical experts and most physicians as a major problem because of its lifelong psychological and physical effects. A burn injury is considered the most agonizing injuries that one can suffer. Many people are burned each year, those who survive require long-term hospitalization or personalized care. A burn injury attorney can help you with what you need to do to manage this difficult situation and provide all possible options from appropriate treatment necessary to the amount of money you may be entitled from the responsible party.
- Dog Bite – A dog bite victim may sustain various kinds of injuries and losses, from medical payments and psychological harm, to loss of the income that they depend on each month. A victim may be eligible to recover these losses from the negligent party and that person/company’s insurance company. In order to increase the possibility of recovering all that you are entitled, the victim must provide the required evidence, first to the insurance company and then perhaps in a court of law.
- Motorcycle Accident – Immediately after a motorcycle accident, you will most likely end up being approached by an insurance company to talk about your incident. Your insurance carrier will likely want to have a taped record or request images associated with the accident. Without an proficient motorcycle accident lawyer with you, the questioning process could often times ruin your claim.
- Slip & Fall – Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere – in a supermarket or shopping mall; at school or in an office; or on a sidewalk. Your slip and fall may be caused, for example, by a defect in flooring, which may be damp or uneven, or it could be as a result of inadequate lighting that blocks your capability to anticipate a danger. Over 70% of falls occur as a result of dangerous circumstances and potential risks in the environment. Dangerous conditions that lead to slip and fall accidents often result from poor design or improper maintenance. If so, the victim could be entitled a compensation for their pain and suffering.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death law is an area of law that seeks to provide monetary reparation for the heirs of a person whose passing was due to the negligent, irresponsible, or wrongful act of another. A claim for wrongful death can only be brought by the personal representative (executor) of the decedent’s estate. On the other hand, actions for personal injury (survival actions), conscious pain and suffering, or costs sustained prior to a decedent’s passing are also commonly presented.
Directions to Irvine Personal Injury Attorney from Mission Viejo, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Mission Viejo, CA 92618
Total Est. Time: 10 mins
Total Est. Distance: 5.6 mi
- Head north on Chrisanta Dr toward La Paz Rd
- Turn left onto La Paz Rd
- Turn right onto the Interstate 5 N ramp to Los Angeles
- Merge onto I-5 N
- Take exit 92B for I-405 N/I-5 N/Bake Pkwy toward Long Beach
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Bake Pkwy
- Turn left onto Bake Pkwy
- Make a U-turn
Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
16485 Laguna Canyon Rd #115
Irvine, California 92618